Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Current Sock Progress et al


Ariel Socks
Originally uploaded by magknits218
This picture is a bit out of focus or my eyes are blurry. Either could be the problem.

They are coming along pretty quickly. I ripped them back and restarted them using a size 2 so they don't have to stretch quite so much. One of the balls of yarn has had two knots in it so far. I hope that will be the last of it.

Wild-

The Canadiens are taking it to the Devils tonight. I hope that this results in massive demoralization so they play poorly on Thurday night.

There was an article in the paper this morning about Wild prospect Benoit Pouliot. Sounded to me like he is lobbying for a job. If he wants to play with the big boys he better show some consistancy and put some points on the board. I wonder what it will take for him to understand that.

Sounds like Belanger will be out for awhile. This is extremely unfortunate because he had been playing well as of late. That part that really, really sucks is that he was hurt blocking a shot and we didn't even win the game.

No comments: