Friday, November 2, 2007

Fall Has Arrived



After quite a warm fall, we have had frost several times this last week. Again tonight I hear. Time to get some yard work done in preparation for what I hope is a snowier winter.

I am making okay progress on my next pair of socks. Doing both at the same time again this month. I also hope to get at least one more pair that is lacking a single sock done this month as well.

Wild lost again last night. Came out well at the start, but acted like someone let the air out of their tires in the second. Got a head of steam toward the end of the third, but was too late. Bad penalties didn't help and of course our arch-enemy Mick McGeough. Next game, Calgary at home on Saturday. Rumor has it that the boys were taken to task about their work ethic at practice today. Will be anxious to see how that affects them tomorrow.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Yay pumpkins! I didn't get to carve a pumpkin, but that's ok. My hand say it's good that I didn't.

Kirsten said...

Did you take any pictures of seeing the North Star guys? If so, you should post them!