Sunday, October 28, 2007

My Halloween socks are done!


I finished these socks on Friday. Not bad, it only took me about 3 years to finish the pair. The one thing that I really found interesting is the progression of my knitting technique in those 3 years. If I were starting them now, I could do a better job with the fit, but as it was I just wanted them done so I can wear them this Halloween. Also, I joined a KAL and needed to get them done, and I did!

My other pair is just about there as well. I finished the first except for the toe grafting. The second is done up to the toe. I hope to finish them today.

Hockey-

I don't believe I want to comment at length on the last two games. Except that they didn't embarass themselves in the second game. We play the Avs at 2 this afternoon. Three players out for this game: Backstrom, Demitra, and Gaborik. Here's hoping the rest of the boys step up today and acquit themselves well. Cal Clutterbuck (what a cool name!) should get an opportunity to play his first NHL game. Our rookie, James Sheppard, got his first goal in the Edmonton game.

1 comment:

renee said...

It was great meeting you last night. Your socks look even better when they're modeled!!

It's hard to be a sports fan in Minnesota these days, isn't it?