Monday, October 22, 2007

I haven't died....

Knit content:






I am currently working on 2 projects. Both are for KALs that I currently belong to. The first is for the Sock a Month KAL 4. I am getting concerned that I will run out of yarn before I finish these.





The second is a project I started in 2004. Just need to finish about half of the garter stitch edging. These socks are for: SocksintheCityKAL.
Both projects are from theknitter.com and her Sock of the Month.

Hockey content:

Wild 3, Avs 2-A pretty fast paced game after we quit taking so many penalties. Refs were calling things very tight. Second game of a back to back, but we seemed to be skating pretty well. Burns was beginning to get on my nerves as he has been getting quite a few penalties lately (2 last night), but again he redeemed himself, this time by sweeping the puck out of the crease and saving a goal. Mark Parrish scored a beautiful goal and took a puck in the face. He didn't come back out at the very beginning of the third but shortly thereafter. I really liked the grit that Mikko showed. Almost like he decided-somebody's got to step up and it might as well be me.

Random observations:

-Ryan Smyth looks wrong in an Avs sweater. During warm-ups without his helmet, it was enough to break your heart.

-I want Bruno back!

-Stephane Veilleux is working his butt off and I really feel bad that they took away his goal a week or so ago.

This year's first holiday puck:











1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Thanks for attempting to give Joe Sakic a pregame shout out!