Thursday, January 10, 2008

I can't believe it!

Knitting-

I am making slow but sure progress on several projects. I will take some new pictures tomorrow in the daylight.

The latest is a re-do of a pair of sandal socks that I made for myself. This was a class project and I didn't ever wear them. A friend of my daughter at university expressed interest in hand knit socks, but did not want the separated toe deal. I am ripping out the toes and making the more traditional toe.

WILD-

The hockey gods are active today.

1-The Wild has been sold to the former owner of the Nashville Predators, Craig Leipold.

2-Marion Gaborik has been named to the All Star Game.

3-Dominik Moore has been placed on waivers to make room for the return of Mikko Koivu. I hope this move doesn't come back to bite us. I was expecting Matt Foy to be the one that would be put on waivers.

4-The Wild beat the Red Wings. 6-5 Unbelievable! It took the shoot out to do it, but at this point who cares.

No comments: